Englishtown Workers Compensation Lawyer Discusses Recourse if a Minor is Injured on the Job

I am often asked as a Englishtown Workers Compensation Lawyer if a minor is entitled to workers comp if they are injured on the job.  As a minor, you may sue under the normal Negligence Statute, which allows damages for permanent injury, pain and suffering, and lost income.  You may also sue under Worker’s Compensation, where you are limited to Partial-Total-Permanent Disability.  I advise clients as a Englishtown Workers Compensation Lawyer that the third party case for negligence is far more valuable, but you need to prove negligence.  Under Worker’s Compensation, you only need to prove your injury.

If you are a minor and injured on the job, contact our experienced Englishtown Workers Compensation Lawyer.

This informational video was provided by Ronald W. Sage, an experienced Englishtown Workers Compensation Lawyer.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit