Ronald W. Sage
Ronald Sage has been practicing law in Freehold, NJ since 1968. As a graduate of the Georgetown Law Center in 1968 he has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil and Criminal Trial Lawyer.*
- Selected as a “New Jersey Superlawyer” in 2013/2014
- Named “Top Legal Mind” by Inside Magazine
- Named by the New Jersey Bar Register as a “Preeminent Attorney with the Highest Legal & Ethical Standards”
- Top Attorney by New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- The highest AV rating by Martindale Hubbell, a national attorney rating service, for highest professional rating & skill
Why Choose Our Firm:
- He is one of Monmouth County’s most respected attorneys.
- He has 45 years of trial experience.
- He has represented the prevailing party in literally hundreds of successful jury verdicts.
- He has negotiated thousands of successful personal injury settlements.
- He maintains a network of leading experts in all phases of personal injury preparation including experts in accident reconstruction, engineers, physicians, and economists.
- He personally handles all aspects of the litigation, as opposed to less experienced associates or paralegals.
- All phone calls are promptly returned and clients are kept appraised at all phases of the litigation process.
- He will come to your home or hospital bed if necessary.
Ronald W Sage has been winning cases for his clients for more than 45 years and there is never a fee until you recover money. He has won multiple multi-million dollar awards for his clients. As always, all consultations are free, with no obligation. Time is an important factor in your possible case, call us today at (732) 547-2944.
*Certifications not renewed on expiration.